現行のメインスピーカーですが、各ユニットが発する音波の位相を合わせるのが面倒です。
出来れば同じ位置に揃えたい、ウーハーとミッドレンジのボイスコイルの位置は、レイアウトの関係で1波長ずらして設置しています。
With my current main speakers, aligning the phases of the sound waves emitted by the individual drivers is a hassle.
Ideally, I would like to align them at the same position; however, due to layout constraints, the woofer and midrange voice coils are currently offset by one wavelength.
つまり、ウーハーとミッドレンジのクロスを変更する毎に、ミッドレンジとツイーターの位置を前後に移動させる必要があるのです。
全てのボイスコイルの位置がリスニングポイントから見て常に同じ位置にあればその必要はないのですが、そうするとミッドレンジのホーンがスピーカーバッフル面から大きく前面に飛び出してしまうのです。
In other words, whenever the crossover point between the woofer and the midrange driver is changed, the positions of the midrange and tweeter units must be adjusted forward or backward.
While this adjustment would not be necessary if the voice coils of all the drivers were always equidistant from the listening position, doing so would cause the midrange horn to protrude significantly forward from the speaker's baffle surface.
※解決策
使わない時は、ホーンは後ろ側に置いておきたい、聴く時は全面にスライドしてボイスコイル位置を同一にできる。
そんなスピーカーシステムへ改装する事にチャレンジしています。
また、これまではミッドホーンの上にホーンツイーターを乗せていましたが、今回のレイアウトは、ミッドホーンを最上位に置く様にしました。
仮想同軸を目指したんです。
遠く及ばないでしょうけれど、アバンギャルドのホーンスピーカーを参考にしました。
*Solution
I want to position the horn at the back when it’s not in use, but slide it to the front for listening so that the voice coil positions align.
I am taking on the challenge of modifying the speaker system to achieve this.
Also, while I previously placed the horn tweeter on top of the mid-range horn, the new layout positions the mid-range horn at the very top.
I was aiming for a virtual coaxial configuration.
Although I likely fall far short of the mark, I used Avantgarde’s horn speakers as a reference.
しばらくの間は少し多忙な為に、完成は先になりそうです。
It will be a little while yet before it is finished.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿