子供の頃に住んでいた、実家の解体を実施しました。
父親と母親が無くなってから、ずっと住む人も無かった家なのです。
私の親は農家だったので、それなりの小屋が付属しておりました。
当然ながら荷物も多かったのすが、整理と廃却をしておりましたら、なんと「VF750-F」用、そして「初代CIVIC RS」用と思われる、キャブレータを発見しました。
思うに、過去に努めていた自動車整備工場が閉鎖される時に、不用品として廃却されるのを持ち帰ったのだと思います。
I decided to have the family home where I spent my childhood demolished.
It had been sitting vacant ever since my parents passed away.
My parents were farmers, so there was a building on the property used to store agricultural machinery.
Consequently, there was a mountain of items that needed to be disposed of.
While sorting through and clearing out these things, I discovered carburetors that appeared to be for a VF750-F and a first-generation Civic RS.
I believe I likely brought them home as "unwanted items" when the auto repair shop where I worked in my youth went out of business.
They had been resting there in a good environment for a long time.
VF750-Fのキャブレータですが、ほぼ新品状態でした。
私の親戚が過去に所有していたので、そのつてで必要な人に渡してもらおうと考えて、彼に渡してしまいました。
The VF750-F's carburetor was in near-new condition.
Since a relative of mine had previously owned that motorcycle, I decided to pass the part on to him so he could give it to someone who might need it.
初代CIVIC RS
Now then, regarding the Civic's carburetor—it's practically brand new, too.
What should we do?。
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿