2026年8月1日土曜日

「ロード・オブ・ザ・リング: 力の指輪」シーズン3、Prime Videoで11月11日配信開始/"The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power" Season 3 premieres on Prime Video on November 11.

  「ロード・オブ・ザ・リング: 力の指輪」シーズン3、Prime Videoで11月11日配信。ティザー予告公開

**************************************************************************
 詳しい内容はまだ公開されておらず、プライムビデオの予告ティザーの動画はまだ視聴出来ない様ですが、Youtubeで予告動画を見る事ができました。

Detailed information has not yet been released, and the teaser video on Prime Video appears to be unavailable, but I was able to watch the trailer on YouTube.
 

 これまでのシーズンは序章に過ぎないような内容でしたが、いよいよこのシリーズの核心となる話になると思います。
 
  「力の指輪」は、J・R・R・トールキンの小説「指輪物語」とその追補編を基に作られているのですが、元の物語の見えなかった部分を保管する内容なのでしょう。

 元の物語は沢山の謎に包まれているので、このシリーズに私は大変に興味を持って居ます。

 ネットの情報では、旧世界の怪物である「バルログ」も登場する様です。

 また、予告動画では、「ホビットの冒険」に登場する「スマウグ」(黄金好きのドラゴン)が、ドワーフの山の下の王国を滅亡させるシーンも有るようです。

11月11日の配信開始まではまだ時間が有るので、最終シーズンに向けて、シーズン1-2を見直ししたいと思っています。

While the previous seasons felt like a mere prologue, I believe the story is finally moving into the heart of the series.

"The Rings of Power" is based on J.R.R. Tolkien's *The Lord of the Rings* and its appendices; it seems designed to fill in the unseen aspects of the original story.
Since the original tale is shrouded in so many mysteries, I am deeply interested in this series.
According to information online, it appears that the "Balrog"—a monster from the ancient world—will also make an appearance.
The trailer also seems to feature a scene where Smaug (the gold-loving dragon from *The Hobbit*) destroys the Dwarven kingdom beneath the mountain.

With some time remaining before the release on November 11, I plan to re-watch Seasons 1 and 2 in preparation for the final season.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿